Breathwork For Better Sleep
Breathwork is known to promote relaxation and reduce activation of the sympathetic nervous system, which can help you sleep better. Here is an easy breath exercise that might help promote restful sleep:
1. Lie in a comfortable position, close your eyes and breathe in deeply through your nose.
2. Hold for a count of three, and then slowly exhale through your mouth to release tension.
3. Continue with deep breathing by inhaling for four counts, holding for four and exhaling for six.
4. Focus on the sensation of each breath and let go of any distractions.
5. Practice this exercise for 10 minutes to allow your body and mind to relax.
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.