Many companies are taking steps to address diversity when hiring and setting company policy. However, job seekers can also ask questions to determine whether company culture fits their standards for diversity and inclusion.
According to the College Recruiter website, here are five questions potential employees might pose during an interview:
1. What do you do to create an inclusive team environment and how do you measure those efforts?
2. How would you describe this company’s culture?
3. What resources does the company provide to support minority and/or veteran employees?
4. What are some of the key diversity actions your organization has taken in recent months?
5. How can employees get involved in diversity initiatives in your workplace?
Post Your Comment: